14.5.10

Warm Asian Chicken Salad with Radishes



Last night's dinner was an adaptation of a recipe that has recently been a favorite, warm snow pea and chicken salad. I basically used the radishes in place of the snow peas, but I could see them as being a great addition to the snow peas as well. The dressing, a tangy twist on an asian peanut sauce, is what makes the salad. I had no idea what it would do to the radishes to sauté them, but they stayed crunchy and mellowed out a but, just as I had hoped!  I'm posting the version that I made last night with what I had on hand and what I needed to use, but some great variations would be serving it warm over rice, or cold over just salad greens, adding chopped cashews, peanuts, or shelled edamame. I'll probably use the leftover chicken, radish, and dressing mixture to make lettuce wraps!


No comments:

Post a Comment